At Friendship Tree Day Care you can expect a safe, comfortable and fun home environment. Your child will be supported as they explore and learn.
My style is influenced by Reggio Emilia style education. I am also passionate about the importance of empathy in care and education, and you will notice a Waldorf Steiner influence in the resources and environment offered.
What this means for you and your children is:
- children lead their learning
- I support play based learning throughout your child’s day because children have the greatest sense of wellbeing and are most motivated while playing.
- children are supported in their chosen path of discovery
- children learn from nature
- the care environment is uncluttered, looks appealing, and features natural materials
- I provide a loving, nurturing environment that is inclusive and respectful
- my focus is on meeting needs (yours, mine, and your child’s), be that for fun, food, rest, self expression etc.
- I am not judgmental. I strive to honor our unique strengths and experiences, and I am motivated to collaborate with you for the best outcomes for your child.
- I provide ‘passive’ toys that support brain development toward creativity, resourcefulness, independence, and sticking power
I have Cert III in Early Childhood Care and Education. I first opened my Family Day Care business in Feb 2016. I had previously established and run a weekly playgroup and family day. I have current First Aid with anaphylaxis and asthma training. I have studied NVC (‘the language of connection’). I have my Working With Children clearance. I attend additional training throughout the year. Plus, my own four children trained me VERY well! I am very excited to be offering care on Tassie’s beautiful West Coast.
This website was created by www.smallstuffpromo.com